Boulder Beam Seating
Testing and Standards
Flammability Test Standards
- State of California, Technical Bulletin No. 133, Flammability Test Procedure for Seating Furniture for Use in Public Occupancies
- UL1056 Fire Test of Upholstered Furniture
- ASTM E1537 Test Method for Fire Testing of Real Scale Upholstered Furniture Items
- NFPA 261 Cigarette Ignition Resistance of Upholstered Furniture
Performance Test Standards
- Product tested to 1,000 lb static load
- Product dynamic drop tested to a relative impact force of two times ANSI/BIFMAX 5.4 15.4.2012 (250 lbs. from 18”).
Environmental Test Standards
- GREENGUARD and GREENGUARD Gold Certified by UL Environment. Product certified for low chemical emissions to UL 2818. UL.COM/GG. Plastic is Recyclable #7
- Compliant with Healthier Hospitals guidelines
* These goods are sold by Norix for institutional use only and not as consumer products. The design characteristics of this product are not intended to replace or substitute the need for necessary supervision or other necessary protective measures to protect those who may be at risk. Norix warrants the goods to be free from defects in materials and workmanship in normal use and service. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that products purchased from Norix and installed are suitable for the environment in which they are installed. Norix does not warrant the fitness for use or merchantability of this product. The suitability of this product for any particular purpose is for buyer, in their sole judgment, to determine. Norix is not liable for consequential damages.
Norix Boulder™ Series Beam Seats have been in use in lobbies and waiting areas throughout the world…and are still going strong and looking good. Why? Because they’re built to last, with powder coated tubular steel frames, welded steel plate seat supports, washable molded polyethylene seats, super heavy-duty glides and 9 tamper-resistant screws to hold each seat in place.Schedule an Install Today