Goby Lounge Chair
Testing and Standards
Flammability Test Standards
- State of California, Technical Bulletin No. 133, Flammability Test Procedure for Seating Furniture for Use in Public Occupancies
- State of California, Technical Bulletin No. 117, Flammability Test Procedure for Seating Furniture for Use in Public Occupancies
- UL1056 Fire Test of Upholstered Furniture
- ASTM E1537 Test method for Fire Testing of Real Scale Upholstered Furniture Items
Performance Test Standards
- Tested to 500 lb static load
- Product dynamic drop tested to a relative impact force of two times BIFMA 5.4 15.4.2 (250 lbs from 18″)
Environmental Test Standards
- GREENGUARD and GREENGUARD Gold Certified by UL Environment. Product certified for low chemical emissions to UL 2818. UL.COM/GG.
- Compliant with Healthier Hospitals guidelines
* These goods are sold by Norix for institutional use only and not as consumer products. The design characteristics of this product are not intended to replace or substitute the need for necessary supervision or other necessary protective measures to protect those who may be at risk. Norix warrants the goods to be free from defects in materials and workmanship in normal use and service. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that products purchased from Norix and installed are suitable for the environment in which they are installed. Norix does not warrant the fitness for use or merchantability of this product. The suitability of this product for any particular purpose is for buyer, in their sole judgment, to determine. Norix is not liable for consequential damages.
Safely utilize your outdoor spaces with Norix outdoors. Recent shifts in how we think about the benefits of open-air environments have shifted administrators to consider how they can take advantage of nature for mental health and well-being. As a result, Norix researchers have developed a modern outdoor furniture collection. Goby is a one-piece rotomolded chair secure in design and appealing for a unique outdoor experience. The curved design aids in helping to create a zen-like environment for relaxation, meditation, creative thought, and collaboration.
Formulated with a high-impact polyethylene (500-lb static load) with enhanced UV resistance, Goby is perfect for intensive-use environments. Clean Goby with readily available cleaners or hospital-grade sanitizers. Utilizing optional bolt-down plates and ballast ensures that areas maintain the highest levels of security.Schedule an Install Today