- Tamper Resistant
- Extreme Durability
- Concealed Staples
- Healthier Hospitals
Product Design Symbols
DWG and Revit
Arm Caps and Feet Finish
Testing and Standards
Performance Test Standards
- State of California, Technical Bulletin No. 117, Flammability Test Procedure for Seating Furniture for Use in Public Occupancies
- Meets or exceeds the requirements of ANSI/BIFMA X5.4-2012
- Tested to 1,500 lb static load
- Product dynamic drop tested to a relative impact force of two times BIFMA 5.4 15.4.2 (250 lbs from 18”)
Environmental Test Standards
- GREENGUARD Certified by UL Environment. Product certified for low chemical emissions to UL 2818. UL.COM/GG.
- Compliant with Healthier Hospitals guidelines
All Element Products
* These goods are sold by Norix for institutional use only and not as consumer products. The design characteristics of this product are not intended to replace or substitute the need for necessary supervision or other necessary protective measures to protect those who may be at risk. Norix warrants the goods to be free from defects in materials and workmanship in normal use and service. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that products purchased from Norix and installed are suitable for the environment in which they are installed. Norix does not warrant the fitness for use or merchantability of this product. The suitability of this product for any particular purpose is for buyer, in their sole judgment, to determine. Norix is not liable for consequential damages.
Element is a robust, value driven product for environments that prefer attractive, durable furniture with essential core features.Schedule an Install Today
Behind The Design
Take a Look
Extreme Durability Testing
Tabla, B-Side and Mix-Up
You May Also Like...
Reach Out Today
Reach out to Norix today for questions about our products, or get started by requesting a quote online.