Toro Lounge Chair
Product Design Symbols
Revit & DWG
Testing and Standards
Flammability Test Standards
- State of California, Technical Bulletin No. 117, Flammability Test Procedure for Seating Furniture for Use in Public Occupancies
- UL1056 Fire Test of Upholstered Furniture
- ASTM E1537 Test Method for Fire Testing of Real Scale Upholstered Furniture Items
Performance Test Standards
- Tested to 750 lb static load
- Product dynamic drop tested to a relative impact force of two times BIFMA 5.4 15.4.2 (250 lbs from 18″)
Environmental Test Standards
- GREENGUARD and GREENGUARD Gold Certified by UL Environment. Product certified for low chemical emissions to UL 2818. UL.COM/GG.
- Compliant with Healthier Hospitals guidelines
Innovative durability meets traditional design with the Toro Lounge Chair from Norix Furniture. The classic look of Toro blends into a multitude of environments to help create a warm and rich ambiance, complete with easy to sanitize surfaces and sturdy construction.
Toro owes its unique durability characteristics to TruGrain. TruGrain polymer mimics the warm, traditional look of natural wood without the typical drawbacks such as chipping, deterioration, delamination, and it has the ability to withstand hospital-grade cleaners. TruGrain is the result of years of research and development to create a realistic representation of wood complete with a natural texture and color striations. Initial impressions are universal, with many reporting that TruGrain is nearly indecipherable from wood.
Behind The Design
Take a Look
Toro Lounge Chair
Warmth of Wood, Performance of Polymer
Reach Out Today
Reach out to Norix today for questions about our products, or get started by requesting a quote online.