Product Design Symbols
DWG and Revit
Testing and Standards
Flammability Test Standards
- State of California, Technical Bulletin No. 133, Flammability Test Procedure for Seating Furniture for Use in Public Occupancies.
- UL1056 Fire Test of Upholstered Furniture
- ASTM E1537 Test Method for Fire Testing of Real Scale Upholstered Furniture Items
- NFPA 261 Cigarette Ignition Resistance of Upholstered Furniture
Performance Test Standards
- ISO 14001:2015
Environmental Test Standards
- GREENGUARD and GREENGUARD Gold Certified by UL Environment. Product certified for low chemical emissions to UL 2818. UL.COM/GG.
- Compliant with Healthier Hospitals guidelines
* These goods are sold by Norix for institutional use only and not as consumer products. The design characteristics of this product are not intended to replace or substitute the need for necessary supervision or other necessary protective measures to protect those who may be at risk. Norix warrants the goods to be free from defects in materials and workmanship in normal use and service. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that products purchased from Norix and installed are suitable for the environment in which they are installed. Norix does not warrant the fitness for use or merchantability of this product. The suitability of this product for any particular purpose is for buyer, in their sole judgment, to determine. Norix is not liable for consequential damages.
Stack with Confidence
Each chair weighs only 7 lbs so stacking 15 of them in a seven foot high space is easily accomplished.
The Integra Armless Chair is specifically designed for intensive use applications, yet comfortable and lightweight. The chairs are molded in one piece so you don’t have to worry about assembled components coming loose. These chairs are even stackable.Schedule an Install Today
Behind The Design
Take a Look
You May Also Like...
Reach Out Today
Reach out to Norix today for questions about our products, or get started by requesting a quote online.