Terra Mixed Tandem Seating
Wood Arm Caps
Polyurethane Arm Caps
Testing and Standards
Performance Test Standards
- State of California, Technical Bulletin No. 117, Flammability Test Procedure for Seating Furniture for Use in Public Occupancies
- Meets or exceeds the requirements of ANSI/BIFMA X5.4-2012
- Tested to 750 lb static load
- Product dynamic drop tested to a relative impact force of two times BIFMA 5.4 15.4.2 (250 lbs from 18”)
Environmental Test Standards
- GREENGUARD and GREENGUARD Gold Certified by UL Environment. Product certified for low chemical emissions to UL 2818. UL.COM/GG.
- Compliant with Healthier Hospitals guidelines
All Terra Products
* These goods are sold by Norix for institutional use only and not as consumer products. The design characteristics of this product are not intended to replace or substitute the need for necessary supervision or other necessary protective measures to protect those who may be at risk. Norix warrants the goods to be free from defects in materials and workmanship in normal use and service. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that products purchased from Norix and installed are suitable for the environment in which they are installed. Norix does not warrant the fitness for use or merchantability of this product. The suitability of this product for any particular purpose is for buyer, in their sole judgment, to determine. Norix is not liable for consequential damages.
Terra is a seating series from Norix with a wide assortment of offerings that allow facilities to create highly customized configurations from one product line. That means no more endless searching for furniture that meets your specific needs. Terra is tailored for one-stop shopping for highly durable and aesthetically pleasing integrated seating.
Seats and backs are constructed with heavy duty wood encased in foam. Hundreds of upholstery options are available in different fabrics, grades and price points, giving facilities the opportunity to match the furniture to their space. Arm caps are available in wood or polyurethane, while frames are constructed with black, taupe or silver steel. Upholstery is double stitched and attached with hidden staples and secure hardware. This assists in keeping products safer and tamper resistant.Schedule an Install Today
Reach Out Today
Reach out to Norix today for questions about our products, or get started by requesting a quote online.