Hondo Nuevo® Stool
Product Design Symbols
Testing and Standards
Flammability Test Standards
- State of California, Technical Bulletin No. 133, Flammability Test Procedure for Seating Furniture for Use in Public Occupancies
- State of California, Technical Bulletin No. 117, Flammability Test Procedure for Seating Furniture for Use in Public Occupancies
- UL1056 Fire Test of Upholstered Furniture
- ASTM E1537 Test Method for Fire Testing of Real Scale Upholstered Furniture Items
- NFPA 261 Cigarette Ignition Resistance of Upholstered Furniture
Performance Test Standards
- Product tested to 750 lb static load
- Product dynamic drop tested to a relative impact force of two times BIFMA 5.4 15.4.2 (250 lbs from 18″)
- Tested to 184 lbs Puncture Resistance according to ASTM D4833-07
- Meets or exceeds the requirements of ANSI/BIFMA X5.4-205
Environmental Test Standards
- GREENGUARD and GREENGUARD Gold Certified by UL Environment. Product certified for low chemical emissions to UL 2818. UL.COM/GG.
All Hondo Nuevo Products
* These goods are sold by Norix for institutional use only and not as consumer products. The design characteristics of this product are not intended to replace or substitute the need for necessary supervision or other necessary protective measures to protect those who may be at risk. Norix warrants the goods to be free from defects in materials and workmanship in normal use and service. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that products purchased from Norix and installed are suitable for the environment in which they are installed. Norix does not warrant the fitness for use or merchantability of this product. The suitability of this product for any particular purpose is for buyer, in their sole judgment, to determine. Norix is not liable for consequential damages.
Hondo Nuevo Features
- Contraband Resistant
- Tamper Resistant
- Bleach Cleanable
- Extreme Durability
- Rounded Edges
- GREENGUARD Gold
The Hondo Nuevo® Stool is part of a unique commercial furniture line that combines superior durability, comfort and style and that includes chair, bench and wedge options that allow for flexible, modular seating arrangements. Our Hondo Nuevo® is specially designed for healthcare, hospitality, education and other commercial interiors where robust products are a must.Schedule an Install Today
Behind The Design
Take a Look
Hondo Nuevo Durability Test
Tabla, B-Side and Mix-up Cross Merchandise
You May Also Like...
Reach Out Today
Reach out to Norix today for questions about our products, or get started by requesting a quote online.