- Puncture and Tear Resistant
- Flexible Durability
- Sealed Seams
- Open Top
Testing and Standards
Performance Test Standards
- Compliant with 16 CFR Part 1632 standards.
Flammability Test Standards
- State of California, Technical Bulletin No. 133, Flammability Test Procedure for Seating Furniture for Use in Public Occupancies.
Environmental Test Standards
- GREENGUARD and GREENGUARD Gold Certified by UL Environment. Product certified for low chemical emissions to UL 2818. UL.COM/GG.
- Compliant with Healthier Hospitals guidelines
All Property Storage
* These goods are sold by Norix for institutional use only and not as consumer products. The design characteristics of this product are not intended to replace or substitute the need for necessary supervision or other necessary protective measures to protect those who may be at risk. Norix warrants the goods to be free from defects in materials and workmanship in normal use and service. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that products purchased from Norix and installed are suitable for the environment in which they are installed. Norix does not warrant the fitness for use or merchantability of this product. The suitability of this product for any particular purpose is for buyer, in their sole judgment, to determine. Norix is not liable for consequential damages.
Three-ply polyurethane is highly-puncture resistant and inhibits tearing if puncture does occur. Fluid, crack, peel, abrasion and anti-microbial and antifungal. Resistant to tearing and delaminating for greater control.Schedule an Install Today
Behind The Design
Take a Look