Prodigy® Storage Bed
- Superior to wood in infection-control and ligature, fluid, tamper, infestation and contraband resistance.
Structurally reinforced for superior durability, impact resistance and security.
Seamless one-piece construction delivers unmatched cleanability and long-term, maintenance-free performance, and concealed anchoring.
- Recyclable polymer is made responsibly with recycled content
Attractive wood grain appearance to enhance the calming familiarity of a home-like environment.
Product Design Symbols
DWG and Revit
Testing and Standards
Flammability Test Standards
- State of California, Technical Bulletin No. 133, Flammability Test Procedure for Seating Furniture for Use in Public Occupancies
- State of California, Technical Bulletin No. 117, Flammability Test Procedure for Seating Furniture for Use in Public Occupancies
- UL 1056 Fire Test of Upholstered Furniture
- ASTM E1537 Test Method for Fire testing of Real Scale Upholstered Furniture Items
- NFPA 261 Cigarette Ignition Resistance of Upholstered Furniture
Performance Test Standards
- Tested to 1,500 lbs static load
Environmental Test Standards
- GREENGUARD and GREENGUARD Gold Certified by UL Environment. Product certified for low chemical emissions to UL 2818. UL.COM/GG
* These goods are sold by Norix for institutional use only and not as consumer products. The design characteristics of this product are not intended to replace or substitute the need for necessary supervision or other necessary protective measures to protect those who may be at risk. Norix warrants the goods to be free from defects in materials and workmanship in normal use and service. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that products purchased from Norix and installed are suitable for the environment in which they are installed. Norix does not warrant the fitness for use or merchantability of this product. The suitability of this product for any particular purpose is for buyer, in their sole judgment, to determine. Norix is not liable for consequential damages.
Warmth of Wood,
Performance of Polymer
Anti-ligature bed with inset panel design aesthetic creates a “classic” residential look yet allows placement flush against wall or in corners. Raised lip on bed deck with grooved sleep surface for fluid management. Select free-standing version with fully closed bottom or floor-anchor model (all anchoring hardware included.) Optional restraint rings.Schedule an Install Today