Comfort Shield® Dorm Foam Mattress
Dorm Sewn Seam Mattress Features
- Inverted Sewn Seam
- Coated nylon cover
- Springless Foam Core
Testing and standards
Flammability Test Standards
- CPSC 16 CFR 1633
- California Technical Bulletin #129
- California Technical Bulletin #603
- ASTM E 1590
- ACSC 1632/D.O.C. (FF 4-72)
- Boston Fire Department BFD IX-11
Environmental Test Standards
- GREENGUARD and GREENGUARD Gold Certified by UL Environment. Product certified for low chemical emissions to UL 2818. UL.COM/GG.
All Dorm Mattresses
* These goods are sold by Norix for institutional use only and not as consumer products. The design characteristics of this product are not intended to replace or substitute the need for necessary supervision or other necessary protective measures to protect those who may be at risk. Norix warrants the goods to be free from defects in materials and workmanship in normal use and service. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that products purchased from Norix and installed are suitable for the environment in which they are installed. Norix does not warrant the fitness for use or merchantability of this product. The suitability of this product for any particular purpose is for buyer, in their sole judgment, to determine. Norix is not liable for consequential damages.
The Comfort Shield® Foam Mattress is an institutional-grade dorm mattress with antimicrobial nylon cover and anti-crevice inverted seam. These dorm mattresses is available in two grade levels: economy Foam Core construction, and a Dual Comfort Foam Encased Innerspring construction. Comfort Shield® Sewn Sealed Mattresses carry a 3 year limited warranty, and comply with current flammability test standards.
Anti-crevice inverted seam construction uses fire retardant Kevlar® thread for strength and durability. Anti-microbial 210 Denier Oxford Nylon Cover, with polyurethane coating and laminated flame retardant barrier is moisture resistant, anti-bacterial, crack resistant and stain resistant. Available in two grade levels: Foam Core Construction and Dual Comfort foam Encased Innerspring.Schedule an Install Today
Behind The Design
Take a Look
Dorm Foam Mattress
Mattress Durability Testing
You May Also Like...
Reach Out Today
Reach out to Norix today for questions about our products, or get started by requesting a quote online.